MESS All Maths English Science Tests Languages
web information
I Support Privacy Protection


free html visitor counters


-MESS-
Just in case you are wondering what MESS is about,
it is a collaborated educational blog.

Find out more at the navigation "MESS"

This blog is officially opened in 21 August 2009




-10 Recent Posts-
How are You?
HOME MADE 家族 - No Rain No Rainbow
Asking For Things
Korean Names & Topics
After School - Because of You
Yuna Ito - Trust You
2PM - Again & Again
Stephanie - Friends
YUI - CHE.R.RY
S1 Science Chapter 1.2 : Where do Scientists work?


-Affiliates-

Mrs Tan

-Tagboard-
Leave your comments~!


-Rewind-


Thursday, December 17, 2009
Super Junior - It's You @ 2:07 PM





--Hangul & Romanisation-- 


너라고 (너라고) 너라고 (너라고)
Neorago (Neorago), Neorago (Neorago)

난 너뿐이라고 (너라고) 너라고...너라고 
Nan nobunirago (Neorago),Neorago...Neorago 

다른 사랑 필요 없어, 난 그냥 너라고
dareunsaram pilyo obseo nan keunyang neorago


다시 한번 물어봐도 난 그냥 너라고
dashi hanbon mullo bwado nan keunyang neorago  

이미 너는 다른 사랑 있겠지만
imi noneun dareun saranghaet kkaetjiman


어쩔 수가 없어 다시 돌이 킬 순 없어, Oh~
nohl chilsuga obseo dashi dolikilsu obseo oh~  

니 눈빛이 들어오던 순간에
nae nunbit chi deulkowo keu sungane


가슴 깊이 못을 박던 순간에

gaseum kipi moseul bakdon sungane

미련 없이 바로 너를 선택했어
miryeon obshi baro nohreul sontaekhaeseo
 

그래 난 너라고...
keurae nan neorago...


Chorus: 

오난, 그 누가, 누가 뭐래도 나는 상관없다고
ona, keu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sangwan obdago

그 누가, 누가 욕해도 너만 바라본다고
keu nuga nuga yokhaedo nomanbarabun dago

나 다시 태어난대도 오직 너뿐이라고
na dashi taeor nandedo ojik nobbunirago

째깍,째깍 시간이 흘러도
jakku jakku shigani heullodo 

오난, 널 사랑한다 말해도 천 번 만 번 말해도
ona, nol sarang handa malhaedo chonbumanbon malhaedo

내 가슴 속 다 불타고 마른 입술 닳도록 
nae gaseumsok dabultadago mareun ibsol dwedorok

나 다시 태어난대도 오직 너뿐이라고
na dashi taeor nande do ojik nobbunirago

째깍,째깍 시간이 흘러도 오난! 
jakku jakku shigani heullodo ona!

*End Of Chorus*
 

Oh Oh only for you, Oh Oh only for you 
Oh Oh only for you, Oh Oh only for you (2x)


아무 말도 필요 없어, 난 그냥 너라고
amumaldo pilyo obseo nan keunyang neorago

너무 늦었다고 해도 난 그냥 너라고

nomu neujordago haedo nan keunyang neorago 

잘 못된 사랑인걸 알고 있지만
jal motdwin sarang ingol algo itjiman

포기 할 수 없어 절대 놓칠 수는 없어 Ah oh 
pogi halsu obseo joldae nohchilsu neun obseo Ah Oh 

차디찬 내 입술은 또 부르네 
chadichan nae ibsul reul dor bureur nae 

뜨거웁게 너를 찾아 외치네 
ddeukor ubke nohreur chaja wichi nae  

불러봐도 대답 없는 너이지만 
bulobwado daedab obneun noijiman  

널 기다린다고 
nol kidarindago...

*Repeat Chorus* 

난 너라고 너라고 나는 (왜 모르니 왜 모르니) 
nan neorago neorago naneun (wae moreuni wae moreuni)

난 너라고 너라고 나는 난~ 
nan neorago neorago naneun na~ 

*Repeat Chorus*


너라고 (너라고) 너라고 (너라고) 난 너뿐이라고 (너라고) 너라고 

--Translation--

It’s you...It’s you...It’s you...It’s only you...It’s you...It's you
 


I don’t need anyone else, it’s only you
When you ask again, it’s only you
Even if you already have another love
I can’t forget you, I can’t turn back around Oh ~


The moment my eyes began to burn
The moment my heart was captured by you
I have no regret, I chose you
That’s right, it’s you


Chorus :
Oh whatever anyone anyone says, it doesn’t matter to me
Oh whoever whoever curses me, I’ll only look at you
Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you
(Still Still) Even as time goes by

Oh when you tell me you love me
When you tell me thousands and millions of times
Even when my heart sets on fire, my dry lips wear out
Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you
(Still Still) Even as time goes by


* End Of Chorus* 

Oh oh only for you, Oh oh only for you
Oh oh only for you, Oh oh only for you (2x)  


I don’t need any words. it’s just you
“It’s too late “, but for me it’s just you
I know our love is wrong
I can’t give up, I can’t let you go Ah Oh

My lips, cold as can be, are even more blue
I cry out to find to find your warmth
I call, even though I call for you
And there’s no reply, I’ll wait for you


*Repeat Chorus*

For me, it’s you, it’s you
Why don’t you know, why don’t you know?
For me, it’s you, it’s you



*Repeat Chorus*



© MESS MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected