MESS All Maths English Science Tests Languages
web information
I Support Privacy Protection


free html visitor counters


-MESS-
Just in case you are wondering what MESS is about,
it is a collaborated educational blog.

Find out more at the navigation "MESS"

This blog is officially opened in 21 August 2009




-10 Recent Posts-
S1 Science Chapter 1.2 : Where do Scientists work?
S1 Short Quiz 1.1
S1 Chapter 1.1: Introducing Science
Sorry sorry
Nobody
Boys over Flowers - Paradise
Korean Grammar
Basic conversation
Pronounciation of Hiragana & Katakana
MESS social Studies Notes 2~~


-Affiliates-

Mrs Tan

-Tagboard-
Leave your comments~!


-Rewind-


Tuesday, December 15, 2009
YUI - CHE.R.RY @ 11:09 AM



--Japanese & Romaji--



手のひらで震えた
Te no hira de furueta 


それが小さな勇気になっていたんだ
Sore ga chiisa na yuuki ni natte itanda


絵文字は苦手だった
Emoji wa nigate datta 


だけど君からだったら ワクワクしちゃう
Dakedo kimi kara dattara Wakuwaku shichau 


返事はすぐにしちゃダメだって
Henji wa sugu ni shicha dame datte


誰かに聞いたことあるけど
Dareka ni kiita koto aru kedo


かけひきなんて出来ないの
Kakehiki nante deki nai no 


好きなのよ ah ah ah ah
Suki na no yo ah ah ah ah
*****************************
* 恋しちゃったんだ

*Koishi chattanda


たぶん 気づいてないでしょう?
Tabun kidzuite nai deshou? 


星の夜 願い込めて CHE.R.RY
Hoshi no yoru negai komete CHE.R.RY 


~指先で送るキミへのメッセージ
~Yubisaki de okuru kimi he no MESSEEJI
*****************************
サクラが咲いている
Sakura ga saite iru


この部屋から見えてる景色を全部
Kono heya kara mieteru keshiki wo zenbu 


今キミが感じた世界と
Ima kimi ga kanjita sekai to 


10秒取り替えてもらうより
Juubyou tori kaete morau yori 


ほんの一行でも構わないんだ
Honno ichigyou demo kamawa nain da 


キミからの言葉が欲しいんだ
Kimi kara no kotoba ga hoshiinda 


ウソでも信じ続けられるの
Uso demo shinji tsudukerareru no 


好きだから ah ah ah ah
Suki dakara ah ah ah ah
 
* repeat



甘くなる果実がいいの
Amaku naru kajitsu ga ii no 


何気ない会話から育てたい ah ah ah ah
Nanigenai kaiwa kara sodatetai



恋のはじまり 胸がキュンとせまくなる
Koi no hajimari Mune ga kyun to semaku naru 


いつまでも待っているから
Itsumademo matte iru kara 


春の冷たい夜風にあずけてメッセージ 
Haru no tsumetai yokaze ni azukete MESSEEJI


*Repeat



--Translation--


The thing vibrating in my palm
Became a little bit of courage
I was no good with the symbols on my cellphone
But anything from you made me excited

I heard from someone
That you shouldnt reply right away
But I cant play games

I love you, ah ah ah ah

Ive fallen in love
You probably havent noticed, have you?
I make a wish in the starry night, cherry
With my fingers, Ill send you a message

The cherry blossoms are blooming
I can see the whole scene from this room
Rather than switching worlds with you
For ten seconds

I want words from you
Just one line will do
Even if its a lie, I can keep believing

Because I love you, ah ah ah ah

Ive fallen in love
You probably havent noticed, have you?
I make a wish in the starry night, cherry
With my fingers, Ill send you a message

Fruits that are getting sweeter are the best
I want to grow them from an ordinary conversation, ah ah ah ah

The beginning of love, my chest tightens
Ive been waiting forever
So Ill entrust my message to the springs cold night wind

Ive fallen in love
You probably havent noticed, have you?
I make a wish in the starry night, cherry
With my fingers, Ill send you a message 





© MESS MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected