MESS All Maths English Science Tests Languages
web information
I Support Privacy Protection


free html visitor counters


-MESS-
Just in case you are wondering what MESS is about,
it is a collaborated educational blog.

Find out more at the navigation "MESS"

This blog is officially opened in 21 August 2009




-10 Recent Posts-
P5 Science Test
P4 Science Test
English Test 3
English test 1
English Test 2
Science Quiz 3
Marks Alteration
Walking Staircase
Contribution SOLVED!!
Diversity Video


-Affiliates-

Mrs Tan

-Tagboard-
Leave your comments~!


-Rewind-


Wednesday, October 7, 2009
PSLE composition - English @ 4:10 PM

PSLE composition - English

Well, this is mine, read it if you want^^

"Wait here patiently, okay? I'll be right back." my mother instructed. I nodded in response. She quickly strutted off, leaving me on my own. Soon, I got bored with nothing do outside the shop in the shopping mall.

Out of the blue, a strange noise caught my attention. Immediately, I sharpened my hearing to find out the cause of the noise. As i listened closely, it seemed like people bickering. Curiosity overwhelmed me and I promptly forgotten my mother's instructions .

As I ambled along, the commotion grew bigger and bigger. When I closed in, whoever a making a din were raising their voices. To my surprise, I saw two middle-aged man. They were attracting lots of attention and a crowd surrounded them eagerly. I had to elbow my way in order to find out why were they bickering.

"Return me my money! You cheated me of my $300!
" a short man demanded fiercely.

"Where's the evidence? If you have no proof, please
abstain from wrongly accusing someone who is innocent." a burly man replied.

The short man's face grew red and he
clenched his fist,gritting his teeth. Unexpectedly, the short man started to hurl vulgarities at the muscular man. Flying into a burning rage, the man shouted (I don't remember the saying verb here) intelligible words. Everyone witnessing the scene were shocked at the string of abusive words they used. I stared with shell-shocked eyes with my jaw ajar.Little did we know that a bolt from the blue awaited us. Everyone gasped when the burly man threw a fist at the other. "Ah Seng, how dare you hit me!"the short man mouthed. He dropped to his knees with a thud, unable to withstand the blow. The crowd erupted into chaos and anarchy. Some of them paced away, in fear of getting involved though must of them stayed.

My eyes were widened and my legs felt like jelly,standing rooted to the ground, unable to move. I felt a surge of fear and horror rush through me. Finally, one of the people stepped out. It appeared to be my neighbour , Mr ho! After he emerged from the crowd, he confronted Ah Seng, like David facing Goliath. He grabbed Ah Seng's collar and shoved him a step back. Shocked by Mr ho's swift actions, he delivered a punch on Mr Ho's stomach. (The funny thing here was that I first wrote:he delivered on Mr Ho's stomach. I was all LOL when i spotted that mistake.) He darted and missed it. By this time, several men had already encircled Ah Seng and together, they banded to pin him down. A few held him by his limbs while others sat on his struggling body.

Everyone, including me,
heaved a sigh of immense relief when we heard the distinct wailing of sirens. Someone must have informed the police. Policemen handcuffed Ah Seng while paramedics swiftly brought the unconscious short man to the ambulance. Witnesses all praised Mr Ho for his brave act. I was about to go up to him and comment on his act when it suddenly dawned on me that I left the shop. I must have been so engrossed in all that investigation that I was completely oblivious to the surroundings. I sighed for being so forgetful.

I
fished out my mobile phone and dialled my mother's number. I told her what had just happened(could be replaced with: my encounter) and explained why I left the shop. She forgave me and requested me to go back to the shop. I agreed, hoping that I would not be distracted again.

-End... I bet none of you read the whole compo. >.<>



© MESS MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected